OYHA is currently looking for a Coaching Coordinator. Please contact Oscar at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18, 2018 if interested. Please see the attached PDF for the Job Duties and Responsibilities for this position.
Position offered by Owatonna Youth Hockey Association, Inc, a non-profit organization (OYHA) in Owatonna, MN.
Chief Operating Officer of Owatonna Youth Hockey Association overseeing and directing all business and hockey operations of the association. Year-Round/ Full-Time Exempt Position.
- Directing and managing all business affairs of the OYHA
- Overseeing and supervising volunteer committee work
- Financial management of OYHA
- Directing, leading and management of all hockey operations of OYHA
- Planning and leading growth initiatives both fiscally and participation for OYHA
- Supervising both part-time and volunteer leaders within OYHA
Minimum Position Requirements
- 10+ years working with the sporting and/or non-profit industries with a strong background in hockey, coaching and player development
Competencies / Skills
- Relationship building
- Hockey coaching
- Hockey player development and skills training
- Effective communication skills
- Business and Financial operations
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We currently have a few openings for board members. If you are interested in becoming a board member and can dedicate your time to being an active board member, please fill out the application below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in the OYHA mailbox at the rink.
Please contact Oscar at email@example.com or speak with any current board member if you have any questions. Thanks!
When making any changes to OYHA HOME games, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the ice scheduler, referee coordinator, and concessions manager.
When making changes to AWAY games, you don't need to send any notifications other than to your team, they can just be updated on your game schedule.
Please remember to not drop your kids off at the rink unsupervised. The Four Seasons Centre employees have received SEVERAL complaints and we ask you to please make sure you stay with them or make sure they are being supervised (i.e. practice has started) before you leave. Thank you!
Also, please remember that the dry-land area MUST have adult supervision and be cleaned up after using.
Submit a Story, Ask a Question