Position offered by Owatonna Youth Hockey Association, Inc, a non-profit organization (OYHA) in Owatonna, MN.
Chief Operating Officer of Owatonna Youth Hockey Association overseeing and directing all business and hockey operations of the association. Year-Round/ Full-Time Exempt Position.
- Directing and managing all business affairs of the OYHA
- Overseeing and supervising volunteer committee work
- Financial management of OYHA
- Directing, leading and management of all hockey operations of OYHA
- Planning and leading growth initiatives both fiscally and participation for OYHA
- Supervising both part-time and volunteer leaders within OYHA
Minimum Position Requirements
- 10+ years working with the sporting and/or non-profit industries with a strong background in hockey, coaching and player development
Competencies / Skills
- Relationship building
- Hockey coaching
- Hockey player development and skills training
- Effective communication skills
- Business and Financial operations
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.